Tuesday 8 April 2014

Falling to Rise


Life has a very quirky way of making tidy our goals. I have fallen repeatedly only to rise again. There were several situations when I considered those falls a dismay but this day I realize that for every mistake that I had made, is improving my life, making my heart strong and strengthening my faith on HIM.


Life has its many trials and tribulations however with patience, understanding and truth we survive our misfortunes. I have come to an additional consciousness in my awareness. This life is better in simplicity. 

When we chase our objectives we don’t accomplish it today, then it means that HE wants us to achieve something better. Remember, even a football is kicked to reach the goal. Everyday present a new possibility of achievement, put our best foot forward, lean on faith, then trust in God to allows our dreams and purposes to be anointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment